Pekos Valve automation division provides complete valves sizing and automation to industrial processes.
We add maximum value to tailored solutions for the most demanding applications. Valve sizing and automation, based on customer’s requirements according to:
- • Redundant configuration control
- • ATEX/SIL Classification.
- • International standards for specific applications
- • Passive Fire Protection.
- • Partial Stroke Test devices.
- • Air tank sizing for emergency operating.
More than 300 sq./m exclusively allocated for valve automation, state-of-the-art facilities and equipment that allow us to handle up to 3.2 T. weights.
Pekos Valves automation division offers all types of actuators assembly; 0-90º rotative actuators. (Pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, Gas over oil, Direct Gas, etc.).
- RACK & PINION
- SCOTCH YOKE
- ELECTRO – HYDRAULIC
LIMIT SWITCH BOX
- Limit switch boxes with visual position indicators
- Sensor Types: Mechanical / Magnetic / Inductive / Pneumatic
- Available with ATEX (Eexia, Exd, Eexed) SIL certificates
Aluminum, stainless steel and vestamid housing covers
Pekos Valves supplies universal positioners that provide versatility, dynamic performance, and high positioning accuracy.Assembled on top, in contact with the actuator, with the same rotary movement.Available for hazardous zones, SIL and other certificates
- NAMUR connection according to VDI/VDE 3845 available.Sensor Types: Mechanical / Magnetic / Inductive / Pneumatic
- For single/double acting; 5/2 way (double acting), 3/2 (single acting).
- Working temperature range: - 60ºC up to +80ºC.
- DC/AC available.
- Brass, Aluminium or Stainless steel body.
- IP65-IP68 Protection.
- Pneumatic Valves 2/2, 3/2, 5/2,5/3.
- Filer Regulator
- Quick exhaust
- Thermal Fuse
- Pressure Switches
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Lock up valves
EMERGENCY MANUAL OVERRIDE
Available for single and double acting actuators. The assembly location forrack & pinion is between the actuator and the valve. The emergency manualoverride devices on Scotch Yoke Actuators are integrated inside the actuatorby the manufacturer.
Valve type process function
- ESDV Emergency Shut-Down Valve / SDV: Shut-Down Valve
- BDV Blown Down Valves
- XV Process Valve
- MOV Motor Operated Valves
EN 161,EN 16678 & EN 23553 (EN 264)
CERTIFIED ASSEMBLY FOR AUTOMATIC SHUT-OFF ACCORDING TO EN 161, EN 16678 & EN 23553 (FORMER EN 264) WORKING CONDITIONS
- EN 161 and EN 16678: Automatic shut-off valves for gas burners and gas appliances.
- EN 23553 (former EN 264): Safety and control devices for oil burners and oil-burning appliances.
MOV Motor Operated Valves
K-MASS Passive Fire Protection
General standard requirement:
Protect parts 1093°C/2000°F during 30 minutes.
Result: After the test, the protected parts must to be operative and will keep its operationalFeatures.
K-Mass Application types:
K-Mass® is applied directly over all external surfaces of the parts which are going to be protected Against the fire. The coating is fixed to the surfaces permanently. This protection systems allows to perform any kind of maintenance operations.
The modular system K-GUARD® consists of two parts which cover and protect the equipment. Both parts are made 100% of K-MASS® and are adapted to the external shape of the equipment, reducing ing all the possible gaps between protected parts and K-MASS®. K-GUARD allows performing any kind of maintenance